Monday, November 17, 2008

My 25th Birthday

Yes, it's true, I'm old. My 25th birthday was yesterday. My day started off with getting woken up by David and Allyson with presents (yay!) and then for dinner David cooked us a yummy crab dinner with veggies and potatoes and then we had some family over for a cake and ice cream party. It was a good day, minus the one year older part :).





Allyson fell asleep on my lap after we got home from church. She looked so cute we had to take a picture. And no, we don't beat our child, she fell down the stairs at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Saturday and hit her eye. My poor baby :(.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Happy b-day...you old lady, you! Oh wait, I've got quite a few years on you...shoot!

Kristy said...

Hey! I blog stalked from the Porters! How are you guys doing! It's crazy to see how much Allyson has grown. She is dang cute. How are you doing? When we ran into Dave at the store he said you were preggo! Congrats! When are you due?