Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning David woke me up at about 7:40am and then he went in to wake up Allyson. She's usually really grumpy if you wake her up before she's ready to get up so we were expecting some tears. The first thing David said to her was 'do you want to open presents?!' She jumped right out of bed and ran into our room where I was still laying in bed and says 'Good morning Mommy! Downstairs! Presents!' It was so cute. She loved opening her presents, she kept wanting to stop after every one (except her books) and open them to play before she had even finished opening all of them. After presents we ate breakfast and got ready and then we packed our stuff and went to my mom's house in Spanish Fork. We spent the rest of Christmas day there and went and visited my Aunt Janine and family and then we spent the night over at my mom's house.





No comments: