Thursday, May 29, 2008

Family Pictures

We finally got some new family pictures! The last ones we got were when Allyson was 3 months old. I figured we better get them done before my pregnant belly starts to show. We got them done on Tuesday and the photographer posts them on her blog before we get our own cd of them. So I copied them off of her blog and put them on here (I figured that's okay because the cd she is going to give us isn't copy writed and we can print whatever we want once we get it, so I don't think I'm breaking any laws). The pictures were taken in David's Aunt's backyard in Alpine. It is absolutely gorgeous! I would love to have a backyard like theirs someday. These are some of our favorites that she had posted on her blog.









8 comments:

James and Sandra said...

I absolutely love those family pictures. Does that photographer go on location wherever you want. Your family is so stinkin cute. Can't wait to see what the next little will look like. Good thinking on getting them done before the pregnant belly shines through!

famosjanine said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful,thanks for sharing. Allyson is darling,congratulations on the soon to be addition! Love you guy...Aunt Janine

Lindsay and Mike said...

So flippin' cute! Your photographer is a talented gal, but of course she had beautiful subjects to work with, so I'm sure that made her job easier! :)

Joe and Corinne Bippert Family said...

Audrey!! Those are beautiful! She really captured the precious moments of your family. When I have kids I'm coming to Utah for pictures because your photographer is amazing!

Amy said...

Great pictures, I can't wait to see the next edition of family photos with your new baby.

Christina said...

Hey! How are you? Allyson is gorgeous, you guys are such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey! Your family is so beautiful! I really love those pictures, you can really see the love in them! And congrats on being pregnant! I'm so happy for you!

Christina said...

Yea, we should get together, I want to meet your baby. Email me your phone # so I can call you eatyourhamtina@hotmail.com