Saturday, May 10, 2008

We're Pregnant!

That's right! After a year of trying, we are finally pregnant! I took a test today and I almost threw it away thinking I wasn't pregnant because there was only one line in the result window instead of a plus sign, then I decided to look at the instructions just in case and they said that if it's a negative response that nothing will appear in the result window and if it's a positive response there will be one line (like what I got). We were so excited! When we told Allyson the good news her reaction was so cute that we took a picture of it.

7 comments:

Dawnie said...

Yeay!!! Congratulations you guys :) I loooove Allison's cute little face in that picture. Let me know if you need anything!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Congrats! :) When are you due?

Joe and Corinne Bippert Family said...

We're so glad you guys finally got preggars!! How adorable is allyson...That picture truly is priceless. I hope you keep me updated even though I'm all the way up here...One day we'll get pregnant too. I promise.

The Knighton Fam said...

Congrats! Yea! Hopefully we won't be too far behind you guys...but I guess we'll see what the Lord has in store. Allison's reaction is hilarious. Hooray for the Kaspersons!

The Knighton Fam said...

*Allyson, rather. ;)

Amy said...

Congrats!!

James and Sandra said...

Way to go!! We are so excited for you. Maybe you'll have a little boy for Hayden to play with. We miss watching American Idol and House with you guys. We need to get together again soon.