Monday, December 22, 2008

My Quilt

Towards the beginning of this year (I think in February) I started doing a once a month quilt group with a bunch of girls from the ward (it was offered as a midweek activity). I'm so glad I did it! It's taken a long time, with only doing 2 squares a month, but I layed them out to take a picture and I feel quite the sense of accomplishment! I still have 4 more squares to do and then the sashing, borders and binding. I think it should be done around march (I can't wait!). It is a far cry from perfect, so don't go blowing the picture up or anything to look at all of the points (all of you quilt natzi's out there), but I think it's turning out pretty good for it being my first quilt.

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

You are my hero! Holy cow...it looks so great! Stop making the rest of us look bad! ;)

famosjanine said...

The Quilt looks great, good job!

Amy said...

Good job!