Monday, April 21, 2008

From the Beginning


I'll start our new blog by just giving an overview of our lives together over the last 3 1/2 years.
I met David when he knocked on my apartment door one day in August of 2004. He had a plate of cookies and said that the bishop sent him to welcome me to the ward. He left his name and number written on a piece of tape on the bottom side of the plate, so I would have to call him to return it. When I called him a few days later to return his plate he asked me if I wanted to go out for some ice cream. We went out for ice cream that night and have been together everyday since. He asked me to marry him 3 months from the time we met and were married 3 months after that. (This is our engagement picture)




We were married on February 11, 2005 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple.

We went on a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise for our honeymoon.




Our daughter, Allyson Ranae Kasperson, was born on July 13, 2006. She weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and was 19.5 in. long.






1 comment:

June & David said...

This is a really cool web page. I LOVE it!! I never tire of hearing about how you two met! I'm very proud to say you are "My Family" and have no doubt that you two were meant for each other. You are both wonderful parents. Allyson is very lucky.
Love Mom.
P.S. Allyson is simply ADORABLE!!