Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday/Farewell Joe and Corinne!

If you all are wondering why almost all of my posts are in video form it's because blogger won't let me upload my individual pictures. So I turned them into slide shows. I actually kind of like it better that way, and it's a thousand times easier!
Well . . our best friends, Joe and Corinne Bippert, are moving :(. Corinne has been my best friend since middle school and we've never been apart. Sad as it is, we are still very happy for them! Joe just graduated from BYU and got a job in Washington state. Last Saturday we had a happy birthday/farewell party for them at our house (Joe's birthday was April 3rd and Corinne's birthday is April 27th). They will be leaving for Washington on April 28th. We had some mutual friends, James and Sandra Porter, and their kids, Kari and Hayden, over for the party. If you look closely in these pictures you will also see some pretty famous people that decided to show up (i.e. Jack Bauer, James Marsden, Thomas S. Monson, and Pres. George Bush . . . to name a few :) ). We had fun making our own pizzas, eating cake and watching Juno.
We love you Joe and Corinne!!

5 comments:

Joe and Corinne Bippert Family said...

Hey! Your blog is way cute!! Where did you go for the backgounds??

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yay!! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw the comment you left on my page! Watch out, it's totally addicting! :)

The Pitcher Family said...

Good to see that you too are in the blogging world. I agree with Linz it is WAY addicting!

Jan Hawkes said...

What a fun blog. It's great to get caught up on what's happening in your lives. Beautiful photos, beautiful smiles.

James and Sandra said...

Audrey, how do you get a slideshow on your post? I want to do it, but I cannot figure out how. HELP!