Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Western Caribbean Cruise

In January of 2007, David surprised me by booking us a 7 day cruise to the Western Caribbean with our friends Joe and Corinne Bippert, and James and Sandra Porter. Our cruise was May 6 -12 2007. We went to Free Port, Bahamas and hung out on the beach and shopped a little. We went to Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands where we took a short catamaran ride to go swimming with the sting rays (that was our favorite part of the trip). We also went to Costa Maya, Mexico where we took a tour of the Mayan Ruins. It was an awesome vacation! (with no kids! :) )

1 comment:

James and Sandra said...

Dang Audrey, you are the bomb. I love it!! Corinne got me wanting to do a blog as well, but now I'm sort of embarrassed to share it with you. As you look at it, just think, "oh that's cute, she's really trying." I really just love your blog, you'll have to give me lessons!