Thursday, June 11, 2009

Alicia's Photo Challenge

I joined Alicia State's photo challenge! Every Friday she gives a short lesson on photography and then you go out and try it yourself. You're supposed to post your favorite one, but I really liked two of them so I had to post them both ;). This last weeks lesson was on lighting, so here are my favorite pictures that I took.

This one was taken when there was lots of cloud cover . . .


This one was taken when the sun peaked through for a little bit.
Both pictures were taken in our back yard.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I love 'em! Great job, Audrey! And your daughter is just beautiful!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh these are lovely!! She is darling!! I love the top one!!
Sarah

Emmy said...

Great outdoor shots! So awesome that there are no shadows even when the sun peaked out.

Tawnya Torres said...

They turned out so good. Love the pictures.

Nai said...

These are GREAT! Such a sweet little girl!