Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Haircuts

I took the girls to get their hair cut a few weeks ago (yes, I'm really behind on blogging. This is the first of several posts to come over the next day or so), and their cuts turned out so cute! Allyson had been begging me forever to let her cut her hair "short just like Elastogirl's hair from The Incredibles". At first I didn't really think that's what she wanted, because previous to this she would tell me all the time that she wanted her hair "long just like Repunzel's hair" (which it wasn't quite THAT long, but her hair was reaching to just above her behind ... so it was getting pretty dang long).

I thought that when we got there that she would back out and decide she wanted to keep her hair long, but she didn't! She was SO excited to get it done. I was worried that when they were all done cutting it that she would ask for her hair to be long again - but she didn't! She loved it, still loves it, and I love it too. It's such a cute cut on her and it's so much easier to manage when it comes to washing it and brushing it.

Katelyn was in need of a haircut, too. This was the first time she's had it cut since way back when Allyson did a hack job on it a couple years ago with the scizzors at home.

Here's a pic of the hack job. She's still so stinking cute - even with a terrible haircut. And I can't believe how much she's grown since then!



Her hair needed to be evened out. Although her haircut isn't as drastic of a change as Allyson's, it's still super cute, looks so much better now that it's all even at the bottom, and she loved getting it done.








These are some pics I took at home after I styled their hair myself on a different day.


No comments: