Friday, July 6, 2012

Kyler's 1st Birthday

Ok, I'm back. And it's time to catch up on the last few months of blog posts I haven't done yet. I wrote down all the things I could think of and went through all of our pictures from the last few months to make sure I don't forget anything. I wrote down a list of it all ... 15 different posts will be coming your way shortly! I can't guarantee I'll write a whole lot about each post, but you should get plenty of pictures to look at to keep your eyes happy. Hopefully I'll be all caught up by the end of the weekend. :)

So ... Kyler's 1st birthday.

I love love LOVE my baby boy to death!!! I can't believe he's growing up already. :'( If I had it my way, he'd stay a baby forever ... which may be why he's 15 months old now and still isn't walking unassisted yet. That's perfectly fine with me, though! Although, he's getting quite heavy to carry around ...

My cute, sweet, squishy little guy got 2 great birthday parties. His birthday fell just a couple of weeks before the move to our new house and we were feeling a little stressed about all of that. Grandma June (my mom) decided to throw him a party at her house on his birthday and then David's parents through him a little party at their house the following Sunday. Since everyone in the family got to celebrate with him at one party or the other, we decided that was good enough. Don't worry Kyler, Mommy and Daddy will be better parents next year and throw you a party at your own house. ;)

Here's some pics from the party at my mom's house. He's lost a lot of his chub in the last few months since these pictures were taken ... makes me sad :(. Time to start feeding him more marshmallows.

Sorry for the poor quality. These are all camera phone pics.











And here are some pics from the party at David's parent's house. David isn't as camera happy about taking lots of pictures as I am, so unfortunately there are only a couple from this day. Cake decorating is NOT one of my talents, fyi.



Happy 1st birthday, Ky Ky!! We love you!!





No comments: