Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Highlights (August)

We went on a weekend trip to St. George and Zions National Park. It was such a fun getaway! We want to make it a yearly tradition. We took the kids to see "Mary Poppins" at the Tuacahn. Kyler was too young to go, so we sent him to the showcare they have on site. It was an amazing show!! The girls were in awe the whole time and kept asking, "wow, how did they do that?!" We swam in our hotel pool, went to Zions and did a couple of the kid friendly hikes (beautiful!), and visited a little ghost town.



Allyson's first day of 2nd grade. Katelyn started her 2nd year of preschool this year too, but I forgot to get a first day of school pic of her in a rush to get out the door. I'm sure I'll be reminded of it for the rest of my life. Sorry Katelyn!

We went to a day at the Lund Reunion. This was the only picture I could find from it. I know there's more somewhere on the computer. It was up Nephi canyon this year. We got to visit, play around outside, and eat yummy food.

I started running again this month in preparation for the Women of Steel relay I would be doing in September. Such beautiful scenery to look at around here on my runs.

The annual Ward Rodeo. I participated in my first pie eating contest and won.

KJ, Ashley and fam came for a visit. We went boating on one of the days with the Kasperson clan up at Deer Creek. We about got taken out by a sudden monsoon that came on. Crazy rain and cold weather after that hit. We made it to shelter and still had fun hanging out there and eating lunch.

No comments: