Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Highlights (November - Part 1)

I attempted doing our own family pictures for the second year in a row. It worked! It's super stressful and nearly impossible, though. I started seeing blind spots towards the end of taking the pictures (which means a migraine is coming on), but it was totally worth it to have pictures on our wall that I took myself! Not that I don't like pictures taken by other people, it's just kind of fun to look at them on my wall and think, "I did that!". Allyson lost one of her front teeth the very next day. It was hanging on by a thread and I told her not to try and pull it until we got our pictures done.



My 30th birthday. <----- 30th="" a="" about="" after="" avid="" been="" br="" can="" complain="" e="" exclamation="" far="" great="" has="" in="" is="" later.="" left="" ll="" mark="" me="" nbsp="" next="" no="" notice="" post.="" really="" s="" sentence="" singapore.="" so="" surprised="" t="" that="" the="" there="" though.="" to="" trip="" week="" with="" y="" year="">


David traveled for work several times throughout the year. He went to:
Dallas, TX
Atlanta, GA
San Diego, CA (twice)
Charleston, SC
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA
Las Vegas, NV
Houston, TX
Phoenix, AZ
Bryce Canyon, UT
Singapore

On his trip to Arizona, he stayed a little longer and visited with he brother and fam ... and their pet scorpions.