Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cereal Bowl Divination (for all you Harry Potter fans)

As I was about to rinse out the cereal bowls from this morning's breakfast, I noticed this ...



Only those blessed with "the gift" will be able to see what I'm talking about. For all the rest of you, I'll explain.

Inside this bowl is more than just some old milk and left over floaties from Allyson's Frosted Mini Wheats she ate this morning. There is a prophecy! Do you see how the dried up cluster on the side of the bowl forms the shape of a person? It's head is on top, with it's arms outstretched. One leg is lifted, while the other one is straight behind (like it's leaping over the milk).

Now, to decipher the message ...

It could mean I'm about to face a huge obstacle that I will be forced to overcome (hence why the person is leaping over the milk).

Or, the milk could resemble the ocean. Which would mean I'll soon go on a sunny vacation to the beach and I will jump up for joy when I get there.

Or, it could be .......................... THE GRIMM!!!!!!

I think I'll take option #2.

For all you tweeters out there, I don't personally have a twitter account, but I picked up on a little twitter lingo through facebook. So if you're having difficulty understanding, here's some of the Twitterish language for you ...

#isometimeshaverandomgeekythoughts

#pleasedontunfriendme

#ipromiseiweardeoderant

You get it now, right?

No comments: