Saturday, January 5, 2013

Campout with Grandma June and Grandpa David

The Saturday before school started again we went camping with my family up Spanish Fork canyon. We made boondoggle bracelets, roasted marshmallows over the campfire, spent the night, ate breakfast, played kick ball, took naps (some of us), played on the rope swing, ate dinner and just had a fun time together. My mom, step dad, brother, us, and my niece (Jolie) were all there the whole time. On the last day, my sister (and her boyfriend), step sister (and her daughter), Aunt Janine, Joy, and my cousin Kristen came and ate dinner and visited for a short time. I didn't get any pictures of the people who came on the second day (kicking myself), but we all know they were there. :)

























Before Kyler started walking, he used to crawl around with his shoes on his hands.

Just catching up on some leisurely reading, lol.

Caught us some dinner!!




1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like another great time with the Kasperson clan!