Saturday, January 5, 2013

Corinne and Jack Visit

May - July were pretty busy (and fun) months for us. We didn't take pictures of everything we did (darn it), but there was hardly a day without at least a little bit of fun in it ... and that's exactly how we wanted our summer to be. :) August, I think was probably our most chaotic month of all. Still loads of fun, though!

My bestie and her little boy, Jack, came down for a couple weeks to visit in August. We had fun going to the Thanksgiving Point Children's Gardens, the park, the Aquarium, a magic show, City Creek, Cheesecake Factory (It happened to be National Cheesecake Day the day we went too! I think their cheesecake was half off or something like that.), and we probably several other things I just can't remember. We went to Tiffany's at City Creek and I asked to try on their biggest diamond in the store. The lady told me they weren't aloud to bring out the biggest diamond in the store, but that I could try on the second biggest one. Guess I didn't look rich enough to be considered worthy of trying on the biggest one there, haha. I don't remember how many Karats it was, but it looks pretty impressive!

Katelyn and Jack love each other ... I think they might get married some day. :)










No comments: